- Life Alive, located at 765 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139
- Greenhouse Café at the Science Center of Harvard University, 1 Oxford St. Cambridge, MA 02138
- Formaggio Kitchen at 244 Huron Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Pemberton Farms and Garden Center at 2225 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02140
- The Science Center at Harvard
Every Monday and Wednesday from 11am - 5pm.
At 1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Harvard Farmers Market:
Every Tuesday, noon – 6:00 pm, June 14th through October 25th
At the intersection of Kirkland St & Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138. On the lawn between the Science Center and Memorial Hall.
- Medford Farmers Market:
Every Thursday, 3:00 – 7:00 pm, June 16th through October 13th
At the Whole Foods Market Parking Lot, 2151 Mystic Valley Parkway (Rt. 16), Medford, MA 02155
- Cambridge Farmers Market:
Every Friday, noon – 6 pm, Charles Square, June 3rd through November 18th
Every Sunday, 10 am – 3 pm, Charles Square, May 22nd through November 20th
At the intersection of Eliot Street and Bennett Street in the Charles Hotel Plaza at Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA 02138.
All of these locations and more can be found on my map, Where to Buy Kombucha Around Boston, MA. And if you discover that I'm missing a location, please let me know!
Happy kombucha drinking!